Thursday, September 13, 2012

NY Fashion Week 2012...get the looks for less!

Today, I found myself perusing some New York Fashion Week looks...

Some of the outfits I stumbled upon were deliciously adorable but too many others were just SO out there that I don't think I'd wear them even if they were presold looks for $0.25 at the Salvation Army...I mean, oxblood crushed velvet? Very few people in this world could pull that off without looking like a couch.

So, in honor of the everyday fashionista that lives within each of us, I've taken my most fave wearable look straight from the streets and found great pieces to match within a reasonable budget. Get inspired, baby, it's Fall 2012 and metallic ain't gonna wear itself.

Comment if you'd like exact links to each piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment